Stakall’s long lasting storage solutions
Located in Vasai, near Mumbai, Stakall is a designer and manufacturer of storage solutions that answers its clientâ€™s need.
Located in Vasai, near Mumbai, Stakall is a designer and manufacturer of storage solutions that answers its clientâ€™s need. Having been in business for over two decades, the company delivers superior returns to its clients through its cost effective, field tested and long-lasting solutions.
The companyâ€™s mission is to offer customised and or standard solutions, that will boost the profitability of our clients.
From standard products to customised solutions, Stakall designs, manufactures and supplies a wide range of storage products.
- The company provide solutions,
- designing is done in-house.
- Transparent pricing.
- Always there to serve you well after the guarantee period is over.
- More sense of responsibility- delivering value to clients. We strive to deliver on time.
How Stakall does it?
- Designing: In-house using licensed CADCAM software.
- Prototyping: Hand crafted by a team of experienced people or by tooling.
- Production: Carried out using fixtures which are made post prototyping.
- Welding: Use of only MAG technology, which gives superior spatter/flux free welding
- Finish: Powder coated or Painted. Pre-treatment by seven tank process/shot blasting/chemical.
Stakall has engineered storage solutions fabricated from steel that have been revolutionising material handling industry. Steel offers great strength and flexibility at an optimum cost. Products are manufactured using a combination of high strength corrugated sheets, formed from CRCA/HR sheets and different types of rolled/formed section as seemed suitable by design to have a optimise product.
Product features include:
- Multi-use: from transportation, storage to automated warehousing and distribution centre applications
- Light weight and maintenance free
- Helps in keeping the work place clean and neat
- Easily recyclable. Helps in conserving nature
- Offers salvage value if at all needs to be disposed
- Works well with all types of MHE, ASRS and conveyor systems
- Safety comes first, non-flammable hence low insurance premiums
- No nail heads or broken deck boards to damage your valuable products
Automation of welding process â€“ with use of robot for welding to achieve consistent quality and higher productivity.