Tag: Texturing

Our products are Industry 4.0 ready: Muthusekkar

admin- August 1, 2017

A100-per cent subsidiary of Getriebebau Nord, NORD Drivesystems Pvt Ltd opened a world-class 13,300 m² factory in Pune in 2008, after it established a sales ... Read More

Changes in SSM top management

admin- April 1, 2016

The Swiss-based SSM Schärer Schweiter Mettler AG, Horgen is the one brand and trend-setter that drives the global market in winding technologies Read More

SSM-Heberlein hold symposium in Korea

admin- May 1, 2015

SSM and Heberlein held a symposium in Daegu City, Korea on March 25, 2015. Over 70 delegates from the industry joined the event. The symposium ... Read More

Effect of D/Y ratio on draw texturing yarn

admin- October 1, 2014

During texturing, with the increase of D/Y ratio, yarn denier and tenacity decrease while the breaking strain increases, find Dhavale AJ and Sarda NR. Texturing ... Read More

Fi(bre)lament migration in a twisted yarn: A critical review

admin- February 1, 2014

About 25% of the total migration observed in commercial yarns come from the tension mechanism and the other 75% or more from geometric and random ... Read More

Countdown to 1st Trützschler filament lines

admin- February 1, 2014

Trützschler Switzerland AG is the youngest member of the Trntzschler Group, adding the business unit of filament spinning lines to the product portfolio. The first ... Read More

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from ITJ Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Textile News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 81082 88300

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back