Jogson develops Multi Pot Dyeing Machine to standardise recipes of dyeing
This machine avoids trial and error methods, hence saves time and resources utilised. Each pot can range from 20 grams to 30 kg per batch as per the requirement.
Yarn dyeing industry needed a versatile sampling machine for their labs and R&D, so with the inputs of worldwide dyeing industry leaders, Jogson developed a unique and innovative concept in its own, Multi Pot Dyeing Machine which is offered from 2 pots to up to 10 pots on a common table either coupled to dye batches of same colour or can run individually to facilitate dyeing batches of different colours simultaneously. This is very useful for standardising the recipes of dyeing before batches are taken in bulk. This avoids trial and error methods, hence saves time and resources utilised. Each pot can range from 20 grams to 30 kg per batch as per the requirement.
The machine allows sampling in laboratory and very useful for small batch production of expensive yarns. Each pot can be charged with different type of yarn materials. Each pot has its own turbo pump and controller. Main feature of this machine is its perfect reproducibility from laboratory to bulk production.
These machines are available with different levels of automations and can be equipped with either individual dedicated controllers or with centralised controller. JMD machines is suitable for dyeing of all natural/manmade fibres such as polyester, cotton, viscose, nylon, acrylic, texturised, silk, wool, etc. in various forms of cone, tape, narrow fabrics, zipper, hanks, ribbons, tops, loose fibre etc.
- All possible coupling options between pots
- Machine body & all parts coming into contact with the dyeing liquor are made of AISI SS 316Ti/316L, highly corrosion resistant
- Each pot equipped with direct mounted turbo pump for liquor circulation (in-out & out-in) with inverter drive for varying the speed
- Control panel with choice of semi-auto / auto Jogson dyeing controller
- MLR ranging from 1:3 to 1:6
- Works on both fully flooded and air pad mode
- Available in semi auto and fully auto models
- Each pot has individual dosing tank with injection pump for fast dosing of dye liquor (optional)
- High efficient internal heat exchanger for indirect heating/cooling which has no energy loss to the ambient
- Electric heating / direct gas burner (optional)
- HT Drain – the machine can be drained at 130° C without colouring
- Pneumatically operated top lid safety locking / unlocking
- Human / machine safety interlocks
- Plug and play model
- Safety level sensor for turbo pump and heating in each pot
- Overhead loading / unloading system (optional)
- Modular pipeline design to minimise installation cost
- Multiple pots on single table suitable for labs/small lots
- Compact arrangement of Jogson turbo pump, heat exchanger and piping is the main key to low MLR, high efficiency and floor space saving
- Inverter driven turbo pump for variable flow control; saves upto 40 per cent power consumption hence more energy efficient
- HT drain at 130°C for oligomers elimination during polyester dyeing process, shortens batch time, effectively removes water from the package
- Excellent dyeing result and levelness, high right first time
- Water level, pressure, distinctive temperature multiple safety interlock, ensures operational safety
- Modular construction system up to 8 vessels with upgrading possibility
For details, contact Jogindra Industries on
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org