Diptitextech’s dampening system increases quality of textile machines
This device offers advantages such as no need for redrying, elimination of conditioning time, stabilising processes, better quality raising, and increase in quality & profit.
Diptitextech Pvt Ltd offers water damping device for textile machines. This device offers advantages such as no need for redrying, elimination of conditioning time, stabilising processes, better quality raising, and increase in quality & profit.
Dampening system applications
Application system for liquids onto material webs or continuously conveyed products (fabrics, woods etc) spray discs called rotors which runs high speed (upto 5200 rpm) produces a uniform flow of microscopically small droplets 30-80μm. Here applied solution is turned into thin fan shaped mist by the belt driven rotors rotating at high speed and picked up by the sheets. The overall application width is controlled by the no. of rotors, the basic application quantity by the rotor’s model and the ON/OFF of spray application by the opening /closing of the shutter.
Dampening system can be installed at the feed or outlet ends of stenter frames; feed-end or outlet of shrinking, compacting and sanforising machines; feed-end of calenders; feed-end of steamers; feed-end of raising machines; and outlet of inspection machines.
Application during raising
The damping system is mounted at the inlet side of the raising machine.
Wollen articles: The wool is usually raised wet. With every passage 5-7% moisture is lost through the raising process. If the lost moisture is not restored, the desired raising effect cannot be achieved.
Cotton articles: A minimum application of 5-7% (water with softener) at the inlet of the raising machine prevents a further passage through the stenter frame.
Benefits of damping system are:
- If the damping unit is located at the outlet of the stenter frame, fabrics, eg. After thermo fixing can
be remoistened and their natural water content restored. The particular advantage is that there is no need for redrying.
- Knitted goods are often sold by weight. If overdried fabric is remoistened in the stenter frame outlet with water to the natural humidity, quality and profit can be increased accordingly. The customer will obtain fabric with optimum moisture content.
- It eliminates conditioning time between make-up and transport to the customer.
- It offers benefits like stabilising processes, better quality raising and fleecier fabrics.
- The machine can be designed to spray only on one side or both sides of the fabric. Customers have the option of pure moistening or chemical application.
- It achieves application over the entire web width absolutely precisely and without contact.
Many of the leading machine manufacturer recommends damping system into their machinery.
For details, contact Diptitextech Pvt Ltd, Delhi, Mob: +91 98106 43675, 72900 12770; Tel: +91 11 4304 6702; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com