Datacolor to showcase colour management offerings at ITMA 2023
Datacolor’s experts will share insights on the latest colour solutions that can help companies meet sustainability initiatives, improve colour workflows, streamline colour approval processes, and enhance communication between brands and suppliers.
Datacolor, a provider of colour management solutions, will present its digital colour technologies during ITMA 2023 in Milan, Italy, June 8 to 14, Hall 4, stand E204. ITMA is the world’s largest international textile and garment technology exhibition.
Datacolor’s experts will share insights on the latest colour solutions that can help companies meet sustainability initiatives, improve colour workflows, streamline colour approval processes, and enhance communication between brands and suppliers. Solutions being demoed in the Datacolor booth include:
- NEW cloud-powered colour quality control software. Analyse and approve digital colour submissions from anywhere (CloudQC)
- Supply chain color audit and assessment services (Certify)
- Formulation software (Datacolor Match Textile)
- High-end benchtop spectrophotometers (Datacolor 1000 family and SpectraVision)
- Portable spectrophotometers (Datacolor Check 3 and ColorReader Spectro)
- Lab dyeing and dispensing equipment (Datacolor Ahiba® IR, Datacolor AutoLab TF, and Datacolor Lightbooth)
“At ITMA 2023, Datacolor and its partners will be sharing best practices on how to manage color from every point of the textile supply chain — from initial design concept to the end consumer,” said Albert Busch, president and CEO of Datacolor.
Datacolor and its partners will lead expert sessions at ITMA, with the goal to help attendees empower sustainable operations throughout their digital colour workflow and the textile supply chain.
Datacolor, a global leader in colour management solutions, provides software, instruments and services to assure accurate colours of materials, products and images. The world’s leading brands, manufacturers and creative professionals have used Datacolor’s innovative solutions to consistently achieve the right colours for more than 50 years. The company provides sales, service and support to over 100 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia. Industries served include textile and apparel, paint and coatings, automotive and plastics, as well as photography, design and videography.