Indian textile and apparel market is estimated at $118 billion, 69% of which is domestic consumption while exports constitute the rest 31%. The global apparel ... Read More
The Government hinted at lowering excise duty on man-made fibre (MMF) in the new Textile Policy in order to boost investment to meet growing demand ... Read More
Scedule a call back
Call us now at +91 81086 03000
You can see how this popup was set up in our step-by-step guide: https://wppopupmaker.com/guides/auto-opening-announcement-popups/
I have read and understand the privacy and cookies policy and agree to receive communications via email and phone.