Dashmesh: The weaving expert
Dashmesh provides an array of machinery on market demand for different weaving requirements and production need. Serving since 1979, Dashmesh Jacquard & Powerloom has been one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers for weaving and allied machinery like looms, jacquards, warping and winding machine.
Dashmesh provides an array of machinery on market demand for different weaving requirements and production need.
Serving since 1979, Dashmesh Jacquard & Powerloom has been one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers for weaving and allied machinery like looms, jacquards, warping and winding machine. The company has an exceptional record of success and overwhelming textile engineering industry share. The company was organised with a small manufacturing unit and now it has grown as a big tree, supplying specialist weaving and weaving preparatory machinery to textile industries. The company tasted phenomenal success within a very short span of time and today is considered to be one of the most reputed exporters for all types of textile, technical textile, geo textile, industrial textile and textile machinery.
Dashmesh believes in focusing on individual tastes of customers and offers products that have become known for their exquisite designs, excellent finish and elegant looks. The company is committed to providing its customers with high-quality products and services at competitive prices, along with the assurance of prompt and timely delivery of consignments.
Dashmesh provides an array of machinery on market demand for different weaving requirements and production need. The dream came true for the company with the launch of â€˜Warp-Texâ€™ (high-tech sectional warping machine) after years of endless research. Dashmesh is the first to manufacture and introduce this machine in northern India. Another achievement is the â€˜Power Rug Loomâ€™, which is suitable to make all types of handloom/frame loom/pittloom fabrics). This is a revolution in textile industry.
In continuation of this journey, the company [once again] made a landmark by serving a revolutionary product â€“ â€˜Electronic Jacquardâ€™, specially-designed for multiple weaving solutions. With this machine, one can get better and versatile designs and quality fabrics in very less investment and time. Microcontroller control machine significantly reduces the downtime associated with changing punched paper designs.
Warp-Tex is a flagship product of Dashmesh. Some of the features of Warp-Tex include: fixed cone height, dynamically balanced steel drum, hydraulic band brakes on both sides, auto power failure brake, two separate motors for warping and beaming, precise travel of warping table (500 steps), â€˜Vâ€™ reed with fine angular adjustments, auto maintain central position of warping table and creel, hydraulically beam doffing and donning, automatic stop, after predetermined section length, warp length indication on beaming operation, and safety device to avoid accident.
Power Rug Loom
Long time ago the making of mats and floor coverings were only on handlooms. Which was an older technique? In the new era, new technologies are developing everywhere and science and revolutionary technology has proved their selves in all working fields such as telecommunications, aircraft, telebrands and medical. Each field is growing with advanced technology, but the handloom industry still uses older technique. Thatâ€™s why, the company developed Power Rug Loom.
Power rug loom provides more advantages as compared to handloom. This includes:
- Production speed is very high than handlooms.
- As a result the order can be complete before the time.
- In power rug loom, process is not tiresome. But the process in handloom is very tiresome.
- Finishing and neatness is more in power rug loom. But variation is often found in handloom.
- The salvage in power rug is quite neat and frequent therefore no rejection is more because there is no frequent salvage.
Electronic Jacquard is suitable for narrow weaving. Salient features include:
- Controller panel showing production speed and capacity for shifts and rate of machine speed and weft numbers and recording the production capacity.
- It would stop automatically when reaches the fixed quantity.
- The open warp employs the horizontal structure design with stable frame operation. With low noise, it can enlarge the stabilisations and reliabilities when the machine is running.
- The control system is equipped with programmable programme and data system, which can record and demonstrate different production figures, automatic display the trouble and the reasons, and also can timely duplicate the data information in case of the special circumstance.
- The machine uses patented technology with unique advantages, computer control system uses the memory interface, easy operation and reliable.
- Reasonable design, high-quality materials, precision machining, to ensure that the machine can run the long-term high-speed stability.
- The opening of machine body shedding frame works with head and there are three types of head openings with various width to suit weaving requirements.
- The design is precise and commissioning becomes simple and easy.
- Electromagnetic valve lifting tool and transmission belt adopt double external mode.
- The belt are connected in bevel pressing mode, which does not damage the belt and makes more reasonable structure. Compact structure, steady and reliable motion make it compatible with all types of high-speed needle looms to weaving jacquard labels and various types of belts.
For further information:
Dashmesh Jacquard & Power Loom 58-A, Sec-25, Phase-1st, Industrial Estate, HUDA, Panipat, 132 104 (Haryana) Tel: +91 180 4001938
Email: Info@dashmeshpowerloom.com | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Web: www.dashmeshpowerloom.com | www.warp-tex.com