Nonwovens & Technical Textiles (21 to 27 of 27)|
| New Protective Ski Vest|
- The Dow Corning® Active Protection System, a “smart” impact protection textile, was featured in the launch of a revolutionary new protective ski vest at ispo, the International Trade Show for Sports Equipment and Fashion, this February in Munich, Germany.
|product profile from Dow Corning Corporation published March, 2007|
| Ahlstrom introduces Disruptor™ nanoalumina filter technology|
- Ahlstrom, a leader in high-performance fibre-based materials, is proud to announce the completion of an exclusive licensing agreement with the Argonide Corporation to manufacture and commercialise their patented electropositive nano fibre filter media.
|product profile from Ahlstrom Corporation published January, 2007|
| Teijin to raise Twaron production capacity|
- Teijin Limited and Teijin Twaron BV have announced the 4th production capacity expansion in the last 6 years.
|product profile from Teijin Limited published January, 2007|
| MHV hi-visible fluorescent nonwoven fabrics|
- Mogul MHV is a fluorescent hi-visible fabric, which brings a nonwoven alternative to woven and knitted materials.
|product profile from Mogul Tekstil Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi published January, 2007|
| PP spunbond nonwovens production line|
- Shaoyang Textile Machinery Co Ltd, China, offers PP spunbond nonwovens production line, which is used to produce PP nonwovens through spinning, web forming and solidifying by calendar.
|product profile from Fundamental Anchors published January, 2007|
| CF Italia’s industrial sewing machines|
- CF Italia Srl, Italy produces CF Italia and Rimoldi industrial sewing machines and makes available original spare parts and auxiliary devices for these types of machines.
|product profile from CF Italia Srl published October, 2006|
| Geotextiles for rail track beds|
- GEOfabrics Limited has specifically developed GHP3RT to serve the demanding requirements of the rail industry.
|product profile from GEOfabrics Limited published October, 2006|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|