Garmenting (1 to 16 of 16)|
| TANATEX launches fluorine-free water repellent finishes|
- TANATEX Chemicals presents the HydrECO Concept, which entails comprehensive fluorine-free alternatives to water repellents.
|product profile from TANATEX Chemicals India Private Limited published October, 2013|
| Grafica launches 'nano-prinTag'|
- Grafica Flextronica has launched “nano-prinTag”, yet another innovative screen printing machine for garment industry.
|product profile from Grafica Flextronica published September, 2013|
| Water & mud repellent textile finish, ecorepel®|
- Schoeller’s sustainable DWR ecorepel® wins the renowned OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD in Friedrichshafen in the category “products of high ecological and sustainable value”.
|product profile from Schoeller Technologies India Pvt Ltd published September, 2013|
| TAF-Sanitized Deal on Amicor™ Fibres|
- Thai Acrylic Fibre Co Ltd (TAF) and SANITIZED AG have announced the signing of a co-branding agreement and licensing programme for Amicor™ fibres.
|product profile from SANITIZED AG published April, 2013|
| New models from AMF Reece|
- AMF Reece, which participated at the CISMA Show, held in Shanghai between 22nd and 24th September, displayed 10 special applications machines including the new models that were successfully introduced at the IMB show this April.
|product profile from AMF Reece CR, sro published October, 2009|
| Sewing Machine Parts|
- Since its establishment on 1973, United Mechanical Works has devoted itself to the study of quality improvement and technological development.
|product profile from United Mechanical Works published April, 2009|
| Autocutting plant to optimise cutting|
- LA Meccanica's autocutting plant has the following purpose: To check manually or automatically the quality of the fabric; To prepare automatically the optimisation of the cut disposition according to the kind and position of the defects; To drive the automatic rolling and cutting machine accordingly to the optimised disposition of cut; To divide and roll up separately first quality and second quality.
|product profile from U V Marketing Services published June, 2008|
| Lectra launches the latest version of Optiplan|
- LECTRA, the world leader in integrated technology solutions dedicated to the soft goods industries, announces the new version of Optiplan, the most powerful and comprehensive cut-order planning and optimising software.
|product profile from Lectra published March, 2008|
| Workhorse 8-colour/8-station manual press|
- AS an alternative to table printing, Workhorse Products offers its Model 10008 All Heads Down eight-colour/eight-station manual press. This type of press has a unique floating head design that allows an operator to be positioned at each station printing simultaneously. Depending on the type of job, this can increase your production over the more popular rotary method.
|product profile from Workhorse Products published February, 2008|
| UDAYA: A real leap forward in embroidery thread two-for-one twister|
- UDAYA from the Arun Textile Engineers Pvt Ltd is the latest version of double-deck two-for-one twister for embroidery thread plan.
|product profile from Arun Textile Engineers Pvt. Ltd. published August, 2007|
| Lectra’s Easy Grading for automated application|
- Lectra, the world leader in software, CAD/CAM equipment and related services dedicated to the fashion businesses, has launched Easy Grading, a unique and powerful automated grading application.
|product profile from Lectra published March, 2007|
| Lectra’s Modaris 3D Fit to sharpen competitive edge|
- Lectra, the world leader in software, CAD/CAM equipment and related services dedicated to the fashion business, has announced the release of Modaris 3D Fit.
|product profile from Lectra published February, 2007|
| Intelligent dressing mirror & fitting room|
- Researchers from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU)'s Institute of Textiles and Clothing have recently developed "An intelligent Simulator for Cross-selling & Up-selling using Smart Fitting Room & Smart Dressing Mirror".
|product profile from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University published January, 2007|
| BASF, Louis Féraud launch non-iron co-branding programme|
- BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, has taken a major step to revolutionise the garment industry with the launch of its new non-iron technology and co-branding programme in Asia.
|product profile from BASF published January, 2007|
| Huntsman’s High IQ keeps leisurewear cool & dry|
- Debenhams, a major UK high street department store, has launched a new line of women's leisurewear incorporating Huntsman’s High IQ® Cool Comfort effect
|product profile from Huntsman International published January, 2007|
| SCHMETZ MR for clean seam looks|
- Automatic sewing machines are used in many areas of the sewing industry, they also, however, create specific problems such as skip stitches and an uneven seam appearance.
|product profile from Ferd Schmetz GmbH published October, 2006|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|