Search Result For
Result(s) found: 5
Danfoss acquires Sondex Holding
Danfoss and Sondex have announced an agreement for Danfoss to acquire full ownership of privately-held Sondex Holding A/S, a global leader in heat transfer technologies. Sondex develops, produces and markets heat exchangers, and the company represents an ideal match to the Danfoss Heating business segment. Thus the acquisition confirms Danfoss’ strategic focus on building leading positions and accelerating profitable growth.
EFI acquires Optitex
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. announced the acquisition of Optitex, an emerging, fast growing global leader in integrated 3D design software that enables the textile industry’s digital transformation and accelerates the adoption of fast fashion. Privately held Optitex will be integrated into EFI’s Productivity Software business unit. Optitex’s 3D technology and best practices enable the textile industry’s leading retailers, brands and manufacturers to transform how they do business, gaining benefits of significantly improved time to market, cost and efficiency gains, as well as enabling new capabilities for their design, sales and marketing activities.
KPS acquires majority stake in Vardhman Yarns
KPS Capital Partners LP has announced that its portfolio company American & Efird (A&E) signed definitive agreements to acquire majority ownership of Vardhman Yarns and Threads Limited from its joint venture partner, Vardhman Textiles Limited. Upon completion of the transaction, A&E will own 89 per cent of the joint venture and Vardhman Textiles will own the other 11 per cent. The transaction has been approved by A&E and Vardhman Textiles, but remains subject to approval from the Competition Commission of India and other customary closing conditions.
Oerlikon acquires Truetzschler staple fibre portfolio
Oerlikon announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire the entire staple fibres technology portfolio of Trützschler Nonwovens & Man-Made Fibers GmbH, Egelsbach, Germany. This company is part of the German Truetzschler Group, which is a specialist in fibre preparation for the yarn spinning and nonwovens industries. The acquisition expands the Manmade Fibers Segment’s technology portfolio and opens up access to new customers in the market for synthetic staple fibres.
SDC Enterprises acquires Sam Weller & Sons
SDC Enterprises Limited has announced the acquisition of the specialist weavers Sam Weller & Sons Limited. Based in Holmfirth Sam Weller is one of the leading decatising wrapper manufacturers in the world, having almost a century of experience working with the cloth finishing industry.
Advertise Here [300 W x 250 H pixels]