Advertise Here [468 W x 60 H pixels]
Search Result For 
Result(s) found: 28
Kerala targets Rs 1,000 crore from coir geotextiles
December 2019
Kerala has targeted a business of Rs 1000 crore from coir geotextiles through its aggressive marketing across the country in the next few years.
ANDRITZ’s teXcal Raconip TT sets standards in calendering
May 2019
International technology Group ANDRITZ will be presenting its innovative nonwovens production and textile solutions at Techtextil 2019 in Frankfurt.
BFI launches UltraBond staple fibre
March 2019
BFI has launched its PET-core-BICO Fibres for hygiene applications as well as its new UltraBond staple fibre, again demonstrating its commitment to help customers stay at the forefront of carded nonwoven products.
Infra Infuses New Hopes
August 2018
Human lives in thousands have been lost due to potholes in Indian roads thanks to businessmen politician nexus, unscrupulous contractors and ultimately poor conditions of roads.
Laroche: A leader in fibre processing machines
May 2018
For over 100 years, Laroche S.A., France, has been a pioneer in fibre processing machines. The company is a world leader in textile hard waste recycling lines, having more than 4,000 installations and over 100 installations of airlay nonwovens lines.
ANDRITZ's needlepunch line for Italian firm
April 2018
For the first time in Italy, the line will feature air-through bonding capabilities in combination with calendering. ANDRITZ has received an order from Manifattura Fontana, based in Valstagna, Italy, and part of the Belgian technical textile company Sioen Industries, to supply a neXline needlepunch eXcelle line for the production of geotextiles. Start-up of the line is scheduled for October 2018.
ANDRITZ starts up eXcelle line in Poland
February 2018
The line has a production capacity of about 1,000 kg/h and produces nonwovens made of natural fibres, glass fibres and polypropylene from 300 to 2,400 gsm for the automotive industry.
Fuelling growth and creating employment
January 2018
Indian textile and apparel market is estimated at $118 billion, 69% of which is domestic consumption while exports constitute the rest 31%. The global apparel consumption in 2016 is estimated to be $1.7 trillion, which formed around 2 per cent of the world GDP of $73.5 trillion. EU-28 was the largest apparel consumer market worth $400 billion, which was followed by markets of the USA, China and Japan. These top four markets together constituted approximately 62 per cent of the global apparel consumption.
1 2 3 4 

Advertise Here [728 W x 90 H pixels]