Instrumentation & IT (1 to 20 of 201)|
| FX 3000 HYDROTESTER IV|
- TEXTEST AG, a Switzerland-based manufacturer of testing instruments for technical textiles, is proud to introduce the forth generation Hydrostatic Head Tester, the FX 3000 HYDROTESTER IV.
|product profile from Thymas Electronics Pvt Ltd published February, 2013|
| Newly developed Fibrevision FibreTQS|
- On-line quality monitoring of POY and FDY yarns has been well-established for many years, with the most widely used system being Fibrevision FibreTQS.
|product profile from Oerlikon Textile Components published February, 2013|
| OP Arm Load Gauge for ring frame & Simplex|
- In order to achieve optimum productivity and yarn quality from ring frames and speed frames, the top rollers are loaded at specific levels and thus uniformity between top arms on the same frame is maintained. In the course of continuous working, however, variations occur from the set loads, which affect the quality of drafted material.
|product profile from Sunrise Industries published December, 2012|
| AC Automation's offers latest technology|
- With more than 30-years of experience in the field of man-made fibre automation the ac automation - autefa filaments® team is prepared to automate any customer's demands. Starting with the Barmag automation department in the early 80s and then continued by AUTEFA automation and Oerlikon Textile, the focus was always to bring maximum benefit and functionality to the customer.
|product profile from AC Automation GmbH & Co KG published December, 2012|
| Atlas LS-200 Full Spectrum Monitoring Device|
- To help customers show objective evidence that they are in compliance with test specifications during iso 17025 quality audits, atlas is pleased to offer the atlas ls-200 full spectrum monitoring device. The LS-200 has been specifically designed for use in Ci Series Weather-Ometers to precisely measure the spectral power distribution (SPD) output of the xenon lamp.
|product profile from Atlas Material Testing Technology published November, 2012|
| Say goodbye to metal related damage|
- The textile industry constantly runs the risk of damage to its production lines caused by the accidental inclusion of metal particles on the fabric under process. Losses could be substantial if the components damaged are expensive or critical, due to long machine downtime, production loss, delays in honouring delivery commitments, order rejects, customer dissatisfaction, etc.
|product profile from A.T.E. Enterprises Pvt Ltd published October, 2012|
| MAG's HVT Expert Series|
- The market environment today has become increasingly competitive with consumers becoming more quality conscious. Therefore, it is very important for a spinner to know all the important cotton fibre properties for each and every bale.
|product profile from A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited published October, 2012|
| Fabric inspection, packaging machines from Testa|
- With constant upgradation of quality standards of textile end-products, Indian manufacturing firms have recognised the importance of fabric inspection and packaging after the finishing stage, to meet the ever increasing challenges of the market. ATE Enterprises Pvt Ltd has now joined hands with the world renowned Testa Spa, Italy, established in 1969, and is offering a range of inspection and packaging machines. Testa has an installation base of more than 4,000 machines across the globe. The range of Testa products offered by ATE includes grey & finished fabric inspecting, rolling, auto-packing machine and automatic optimalised cutting system.
|product profile from A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited published October, 2012|
| New Humitest® for measuring textile fibres moisture content|
- Textile fibres such as wool, cotton, rayon, flax yarn, jute yarn, hemp yarn, acetate, nylon, polyacrylics, polyester, meet quality requirements. Along their transformation process, moisture content is the main parameter to measure.
|product profile from Domosystem published October, 2012|
| SINAMICS V20 Inverter for basic applications|
- With its Sinamics V20 inverter, Siemens presents a new variable frequency drive for basic applications. The compact and rugged inverter excels with short commissioning times, user friendly operation and high cost-effectiveness. The Sinamics V20 comes in four sizes to cover the performance range from 0.12 to 15 kW and is used to operate pumps, fans, compressors and conveyor systems, as well as for simple drive tasks in the processing and handling industry.
|product profile from Siemens Ltd. published September, 2012|
| Rockwell linking devices for connectivity|
- Two new linking devices from Rockwell Automation provide PlantPAx process automation system users with connectivity to FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices. The Allen-Bradley 1788-EN2FFR and 1788-CN2FFR linking devices provide a direct link from EtherNet/IP or ControlNet networks to the FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 device-level network, making the integration of FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices intuitive and seamless.
|product profile from Rockwell Automation Response Centre published August, 2012|
| Sunrise Micronaire Tester|
- Sunrise Industries, a manufacturer & exporter of textile testing & measuring instruments, offers Micronaire Tester, measures the micronaire value. Micronaire describes both the maturity and fineness of cotton fibre.
|product profile from Sunrise Industries published August, 2012|
| Atlas launches new SunCal Sensor Series|
- Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering technology and services, has designed and introduced a new series of calibration sensors to provide low-cost and precise do-it-yourself maintenance on the SUNTEST® Family of xenon instruments.
|product profile from Atlas Material Testing Technology published July, 2012|
| Uniplus 600VA Interactive UPS|
- Uniline has been making waves in the power conditioning industry since 1989 with top quality and reliable services, which have made Uniline amongst the top online UPS company in India.
|product profile from Uniline Energy Systems (Pvt) Ltd. published June, 2012|
| Control valve for automation|
- Crouzet brings complete automation control using pneumatic logic components through association of relays on and, or, not, sequencer module, timer, amplifier and pressure switch base units. Pneumatic components used to perform complete automation control tasks using energy in the form of gas, usually compressed air.
|product profile from CST Sensors India Pvt. Ltd. published June, 2012|
| Keisokki Evenness Tester KET80VC|
- Keisokki offers KET80VC, a yarn evenness tester for filament yarn/nylon yarn/POY. KET 80VC is 5th generation, computer technology based instrument. Keisokki introduced its computer technology based instrument KET80C in 1980 whereas other manufacturers could introduce their computer technology based instrument in 1987 only (7-years later).
|product profile from Thymas Electronics Pvt Ltd published June, 2012|
| Texso Laser|
- Textile Solutions offers Texso Laser, which is compatible with all weaving looms.
|product profile from Textile Solutions published May, 2012|
| Strandberg's vast range of process control instruments|
- Strandberg Laboratories Inc, USA is a reputed company in USA manufacturing on line process control instruments. Their prices are very economical and several units are working in India. Their instruments are very rugged, water proof, etc, and suitable for online applications on stenter, padder, sizing machines, etc. One of their online instruments & controls is a Residual Moisture Monitor.
|product profile from Thymas Electronics Pvt Ltd published May, 2012|
| ITMF recognition for 2 cotton testing instruments|
- At its Plenary Meeting recently in Bremen/Germany the International Committee on Cotton Testing Methods (ICCTM), a Committee of the International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF), has granted full recognition to two instruments.
|product profile from International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF) published May, 2012|
| Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5370 PACs|
- The new Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5370 programmable automation controllers (PACs) from Rockwell Automation bring machine builders a high-performance, right-sized integrated motion control solution for their machine applications.
|product profile from Rockwell Automation Response Centre published May, 2012|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|