Spinning & Weaving (1 to 20 of 340)|
| SB-D 22 double-head draw frame with unique can changer|
- Rieter's SB-D 22 double-head draw frame without autoleveling guarantees maximum machine efficiency with a unique can changer up to 1,000 mm.
|product profile from Rieter India Private Limited published May, 2013|
| Memory & Contactor Latch|
- Surya Electrical and SS Electronics, which is a well-known leading manufacturer in textile electronics industry, has products & services for the spinning mills.
|product profile from Surya Electrical published May, 2013|
| New generation direct warping machines from Amritlakshmi|
- Amritlakshmi Machine Works has been in the field of textile machinery manufacturing since the last 25-years and has been pioneers in the weaving preparatory field manufacturing high-speed direct warping machines and multicylinder sizing machines for spun and filament yarn.
|product profile from Amritlakshmi Machine Works published April, 2013|
| Dornier's machine weaves & embroiders in one unit|
- Dornier offers P1 & A1, a Weaving Machine & Embroidery Unit, which it claims will bring a new dimension for patterns on Dornier weaving machines.
|product profile from Dornier Machinery India P Ltd published April, 2013|
| GSSM-100 eXpert Sizer, a Spun Sizing System|
- UKIL Machinery Co Ltd, Korea, for which engineering is supplied by USA Mechatronics, USA, and which is represented in India by the Sagar Group, offers GSSM-100 eXpert Sizer, which provides this and more.
|product profile from Sagar Group of Enterprises published April, 2013|
| Double Beam Carrier with Harness Mounting Arrangement|
- Technocraft Industries offers a wide range of transport and handling hydraulic equipment for beam & cloth rolls, for different application in textile-weaving units. It has introduced a double beam carrier with harness mounting arrangement, which is suitable for the entire textile-weaving units.
|product profile from Technocraft Industries published April, 2013|
| TwinTAPE 200LX precision cross winders|
- For the first time Starlinger showed the new automatic twinTAPE 200LX precision cross winders for tapes at the Interplastica 2013 in Moscow.
|product profile from Starlinger & Co Gesellschaft mbH published February, 2013|
| Uster® CLASSIMAT 5 now uses advanced sensor technology|
- The new USTER® CLASSIMAT 5 is a ground-breaking innovation, expanding the scope of the well-known CLASSIMAT® instrument beyond traditional classification - and identifying both foreign matter and polypropylene defects.
|product profile from Uster Technologies AG published February, 2013|
| New ALPHA 500 carpet weaving system|
- Many carpet mills around the world have successfully established their operations by installing Schonherr carpet weaving systems.
|product profile from Schonherr Textilmaschinenbau GmbH published February, 2013|
| Laxmi Bobbin Stripping & LTP Roving Stripping Machines|
- "Laxmi textile products", a leading name is textile spinning equipment manufacturer, was established in 1978 and has been working for especially on waste recovery machinery in spinning as an effective solution to waste management and reuse of waste with out damaging the properties of cotton and other fibres.
|product profile from Laxmi Textile Products published December, 2012|
| Omkar: A house of weaving machinery spares|
- Omkar engineering works, ahmedabad is specialised in the weaving sector and most well-known manufacturer of sulzer projectile weaving machines replacement parts for model pu, tw-11, p-7100 & p-7300. The company was formed in 1990 with the main aim of manufacturing 100% indigenous spares for projectile weaving looms.
|product profile from Omkar Engineering Works published December, 2012|
| Spindle Centering Device|
- Orion electronics, mumbai offers spindle centering device for ultimate accuracy. It is an electronic SCD, which ensures ultimate accuracy, day after day, shift after shift, the company claims. The ultimate result is that one gets longer life for rings and travellers with better yarn quality and production.
|product profile from Orion Electronics published November, 2012|
| Tatham claims saving of £27,000 on spinning costs|
- Tatham ltd, specialists in the field of drive and control technology are set to save a woollen yarn spinner nearly £27,000 a year in energy costs.
|product profile from Tatham Limited published November, 2012|
| Gualchieri machines for fancy yarns with a twist|
- Gualchieri E Gualchieri, based in prato - italy, is a leading manufacturer of machinery for the production of fancy yarns, special yarns and chenille yarns, that are well-known and appreciated all over the world since 1973.
|product profile from Gualchieri E Gualchieri & C srl published November, 2012|
| SRE offers electronic jacquard attachment|
- SRE Corporation offers electronic jacquard attachment in association with Yuyao Supertex, China. This device will help the textile industry reduce repeated cost of punched card paper and improve the production efficiency.
|product profile from SRE Corporation published October, 2012|
| Tatham shows how to save £27,000 on yarn spinning costs|
- Tatham Ltd, specialists in the field of drive and control technology are set to save a woollen yarn spinner nearly £ 27,000 a year in energy costs.
|product profile from Tatham Limited published September, 2012|
| High quality parts for OE spinning machines|
- Lakshmi Overseas' Principal Wuxi Hongfei Industrial and Commercial Co Ltd (H&F), which participated at the ITMA+CITME 2012 in Shanghai, China. has got tremendous response in this exhibition although this time visitors were less in comparison to last year's.
|product profile from Lakshmi Overseas published September, 2012|
| Stretching splicing tech - Savio's Twinsplicer & elastane core yarns|
- These following comments, against the expectation that an editorial issue should content, are not relevant to an innovation. SAVIO believes that these comments are a useful reminder that yarns with ELASTANE core does not represent an obstacle when splicing in its automatic winders POLAR and ORION families.
|product profile from Savio India Ltd published September, 2012|
| E 80 Comber for productivity, quality & economy|
- Rieter has very recently presented the newly developed E 80 combing machine for the first time to the textile world. The E 80 comber fulfills highest demands in terms of productivity, quality and economy with a high measure of flexibility. The actual production performance of the E 80 Comber in combination with the fully automated winding system, ROBOlap, amounts to 2 tons daily.
|product profile from Rieter India Private Limited published September, 2012|
| High-speed Warpers HD & HAC Series|
- Aritlakshmi Machine Works, Mumbai offers the latest in the range of High-Speed Warper HD Series, which is a versatile product available for all kinds of yarn in varying widths from 1,400 mm (55") to 2,286 mm (90") or higher and flange diameters ranging from 800 mm (31.5") to 1,400 mm (55")m.
|product profile from Amritlakshmi Machine Works published July, 2012|
| back to Machinery & Accessories|